backing up .ini files

Hi everyone

I need to reinstall ts2000i on top of an existing install.  The reason is
that when I click on format indicator, I cannot see ANY of the inputs to
edit. If I "blindly" double click on a line, or the edit button, the popup
"edit input" box will come up and I can edit the appropriate input, but I
would rather see all the input lines as it should be.

I was wondering if anyone knows the registry setting to correct this or
alternately, which .ini files do I need to backup to preserve my workspaces,
charts quotes and more importantly the data before I reinstall.

Thank you

Michel