Fw: Need help with Excel system

Can someone help me?

I'm working on a balanced stock system that goes long and short different
ETF's.  For instance Long XLK (Tech SPYDER) and Short XLU (Utility SPYDER);
then you reverse on a signal.  I use SuperCharts where I can only make
trades on one data stream per system so I can't test this well there.  So I
want to test it in Excel.

Could anyone send me a spreadsheet that converts data into trading signals?
I guess I could inefficiently figure this out myself but why reinvent the
wheel.  I'm moderately experienced with Excel, but my main concern is which
functions do I use that look at a column of data and, if criteria aren't
met, skip down to the next cell to do the same criteria check.  Also any
help with system optimization in Excel.  If you have such a spreadsheet, I
would appreciate a copy just to get me started on this project. Or can
anyone recommend a book on Excel that features trading systems.

Any help on this is greatly appreciated.

Jerry Rehert
Atlanta