Re: this Pro service is sucks

Forget it.  They'll never do it.  They found it to be more lucrative to
maintain a high turn-over of thousands of
daytrader-turned-system-developers led to believe that a few months of tick
data is good enough for back testing.  Other customers wouldn't care either
way because they only look at daily bars and have done fine with it for years.

Also, I suspect that there's a general foot-dragging going on in the
industry about the cheap availability of large amounts of tick data because
people are trying to decide if a market can be created by keeping it scarce
so that there are enough people willing to give an arm and a leg for ample
tick-by-tick data.  I'm sure that this discussion is always stumped at
Omega meetings: someone talks about expanding their TSPro historical tick
database, and someone else says, "Why?  We could sell it for an arm and a
leg to those who really want it without investing in any
infrastructure.  Besides, most of the customers don't see this as an
important feature."

Meanwhile, the veterans who do work with years of tick data already have it
because TS4 and 2000i allowed them to keep and manage their own databases.