Re: OT: Security--hackers to cia?

Why would the CIA want to recruit convicted hackers when they could simply
recruit good programmers who know how to hack but don't because they don't
commit crimes?  I'm sure Silicon Valley talent is being recruited heavily,
and we will blow them away on this front.

If we deport male Middle Eastern nationals in their 20s and 30s, most of
the sleepers will be in that group, but it will take another WTC event to
pass such legislation.  Political Correctness and post-Vietnam cynicism and
government distrust had plenty of time to pacify the FBI, CIA and other
government agencies, as well as the public, allowing Radical Islam to
metastasize around the globe.

As far as the sleepers go here in the US, every fly on every wall in the
Muslim communities will turn into microphones and cameras from here on
out.  That's something that could not possibly have been performed by the
government prior to Sept 11.  The sleepers will find that they have to
remain asleep.  Today, their only real power is to make stupid threats and
put Anthrax powder in the mail (because their crop duster plan and other
plans foiled).  I call their bluff.  They missed their chance to do more
damage when we weren't paying attention.