RE: wipe C on Win2000?

Then you could leave all this time-consuming stuff for the night-time.  I
have a full night-schedule of tasks for each "weeknight" for my 2 computers
because once you realize that they are smart enough to do things without
baby-sitting, night-time will get pretty busy for them.  Glad they don't
call it slavery and don't have any unions...   ;-)

Ivo