From: "Robert Pisani" <pisani@xxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Saturday, October 13, 2001 9:06 AM
Subject: $725/month for real time data?

: I just got this from QFeed, but presumably it applies to all real time
data
: feeds.  Does anyone know what's going on?
:
: >From: "Quote.com QFeed" <staff@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
: >To: "pisani@xxxxxxxx" <pisani@xxxxxxxx>
: >Date: Fri, 12 Oct 2001 13:47:35 -0800
: >Subject: REMINDER - EXTREMELY URGENT - changes regarding  NYSE & AMEX
: >
: >EXTREMELY URGENT
: >
: >Dear QFeed Subscriber,                                  October 5, 2001
: >
: >We at Quote.com want to thank you for your continued support and would
: >also like
: >to take this opportunity to inform you of some changes regarding the
QFeed
: >service.
: >
: >On Monday October 22, 2001, pricing and registration changes to QFeed
will be
: >instituted for all professional and non-professional subscribers.  If you
: >wish
: >to continue to receive NYSE & AMEX exchange data, real-time or delayed,
: >you will
: >need to:
: >
: >* Sign a new agreement with NYSE.
: >* Provide documentation to NYSE regarding your use of the NYSE & AMEX
data.
: >
: >Also, be advised that to receive real-time NYSE & AMEX data, your fee
: >schedule
: >-- whether you are a professional or a non-professional subscriber --
will be
: >changed.
: >
: >The following are the Exchange fees for QFeed users of real-time NYSE &
AMEX
: >data:
: >
: >* Real-Time Last Sale data, Bid/Ask data and Exchange Indices data: $725
per
: >month (billed directly by NYSE).
: >
: >* Additional monthly program classification fees of $500 for real-time
: >Last Sale
: >data and $500 for real-time Bid/Ask data may apply depending on what
software
: >applications are developed from real-time data.
: >
: >Note:   Receipt of delayed NYSE & AMEX Last Sale data is free of all
Exchange
: >fees.  However, you must still fill out a new NYSE agreement and provide
: >documentation
: >to NYSE regarding your use of the data.
: >
: >If you would like to continue to receive the NYSE & AMEX data, real-time
: >or delayed,
: >please reply to this email or contact Quote.com at QFeed@xxxxxxxxx with
: >the subject
: >"QFeed Changes" by Friday, October 19th.  If you have questions, please
call
: >Quote.com customer service toll-free at 866-842-5377.  After we hear back
: >from
: >you via email regarding whether you want to continue to receive the NYSE
&
: >AMEX
: >data on a real-time or delayed basis, you will then be contacted by NYSE
: >directly
: >regarding the new agreement and documentation.
: >
: >If you do not develop software applications using the NYSE and AMEX data
and
: >wish to continue using the data feed for QCharts or third party software
: >applications
: >only, you must change your subscription package from QFeed to QCharts by
: >clicking
: >here http://finance.lycos.com/home/reg/myaccount.asp OR by logging into
your
: >account and clicking on "Account Management" at the top of the Quote.com
page.
: >
: >It is important for you to reply to this letter if you wish to continue
: >receive
: >NYSE & AMEX data.
: >
: >If we do not hear back from you by Friday, October 19th, your access to
NYSE
: >& AMEX real-time and delayed data will terminate by Monday, October 22nd.
: >
: >We appreciate your cooperation and want to affirm our dedication to
bringing
: >you the best service possible.
: >
: >Sincerely,