Re: Plotting problem

Hi,

You need to create an indicator that plots this for
you. Unfortunately there is no way to have your
systems, or strategies plot. In your indicator you
would use the I_MarketPosition (the I_ stands for
indicator). So (off the cuff, without testing) your
indicator should look like this:

> Inputs: Length(2), ShowText(False);
> Variables: LXPrice(0), SXPrice(0), StopText(0);
>
> LXPrice = LowestFC(Low, Length) - 1;
>
> If i_marketposition=1 then Plot1 (LXPrice,"LST");
>
> SXPrice = HighestFC(High, Length) + 1;
>
> If i_marketposition=-1 then Plot2 (SXPrice,"SST");

And, there is no way to link the indicator and system
together (for inputs or otherwise).

Regards,

Victor Cuadra
www.cuadraE.com

--- ja@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:
> Hi All,
>
> I'm having a problem getting TS to display stop
> placement positions on a
> chart from my stop loss signal. TS is giving me
> error #189 (this word not
> allowed in signal) when I try to use PLOT.
>
> Can anyone tell me how to get TS to display this...?
> My code:
>

> Inputs: Length(2), ShowText(False);
> Variables: LXPrice(0), SXPrice(0), StopText(0);
>
> LXPrice = LowestFC(Low, Length) - 1;
>
> If marketposition=1 then Plot1 (LXPrice,"LST");
>
> ExitLong ("TrlLX") Next Bar at LXPrice  Stop;
>
> SXPrice = HighestFC(High, Length) + 1;
>
> If marketposition=-1 then Plot2 (SXPrice,"SST");
>
> ExitShort ("TrlSX") Next Bar at SXPrice  Stop;
>
> Any help much appreciated. Thanks...
>
> -Jerry

=====
Victor Cuadra