RE: books to trading

-----Message d'origine-----
De : Jose Antonio [mailto:307755@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx]
Envoyé : mardi 9 octobre 2001 21:13
À : Omega List
Objet : RV: books to trading

> Hello. I am interested to increase my technical analysis knowledge. I have
> read  two books:  New concepts in technical trading systems ( J. Welles
> Wilder) and  Technical Analysis of the futures markets ( John J. Murphy).
>
> I have visited  www.wiley.co.uk and I have selected six books:
>
> 1) Trading Tactics  (Daryl  Guppy).
> 2) Dynamic Technical Analysis  (Philippe Cahen)
=================
Don't buy Cahen's book, I attended one of his company's conference (le
Crédit Lyonnais) in Paris.
He was speaking about currencies, showing us some charts about Euro vs
Dollar and after Dollar vs Yen, we all found his explanations weird
(controversial) because dollar /Euro /Yen are linked to each other and Cahen
answered us he doesn't pay attention to interelation between main currencies
It seems he NEVER traded what's in his books!

> 3) Encyclopedia of chart patterns  (Thomas N. Bulkowski)
> 4) Trading System and Methods  (Perry J. Kaufman)
This one is very good!!
very detailed and with many EZL code

> 5) Expert Trading System  (John Wolberg)
> 6) The ultimate Trading Guide  (John Hill, George Pruitt and Lundy Hill)
>
> Please, Give me your opinion.  Thank you.

I don't know the other ones

Regards

Philippe