Re: Off topic: Networking question

Assuming you don't mind manually switching between your two broad-band
connections, you can keep your LAN as is and add a single port Linksys
Router on each of the two broad-band connections with the output of each
connected to a RJ-45 A/B switch and the common side connected to your
existing NIC.  (Switch is available at http://www.blackbox.com for about
$65) --  Provides a hardware firewall on each WAN and your LAN doesn't know
or care which Internet connection its using --