Re: Off topic: Networking question

Hello  Dave,

in  fact  you  can  connect the two to a central hub.  install two nic
cards in each computer and then you have it.

there are many exotic configurations that you can do also if you run a
proxy  server,  feed  both  isp feeds into one server and then out two
clients  with  two  cards  each.   i  use http://www.software602.com s
products.   they  have  an  unlimited  version for 199.95 and a lite 3
computer version for 49.95 http://www.software602.com/products/lsl/

the great feature of this product is the mapping of ports is very easy
and it has a built in web server if you need it.

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com