Re: [JurikMA] BEST TRADING SOFTWARE

    You've said ' these guys are serious' and professional
traders  - - if so, they know what is desired.  Perhaps this
is a " reminder list ".   - -   If so here are four, that quite
often get overlooked:
    1- You said multiple data feeds and a post said ' browser
based '  - - if so, a stand alone would also be a request.  With
a browser based alone feature, one would be relying on the
weakest link in the chain  ---  Internet to Server.
    2-  I'd like to see ( for the scalper/trader ) a multiple tick chart
to page and the capability for the " indicators " to be based upon
the tick bar desired  - - e.g. largest tick bars.  2a-  the ability to
reference the tick bar itself  vice a function of time to minute as in TS.
    3- I'd like the plotting of data to be " light " as opposed to heavy.
e.g. lite as in Ensign vice heavy as in TS.
To explain, I've plotted Ensign and TS on same Dual CPU computer
using CME direct from Net, e-Signal and DTN satelite.
In all cases,the data in Ensign plotted faster than the same data into TS.
The CME data was always faster than the others and my comparison
was:   the CME data displayed in Tabular format on the Net on a slower
CPU and Tabular data displayed by IB, yet on another slower CPU.
Excluding the Open + 30 minutes of RTH and "Fast Market" conditions,
all were within a fraction of a second to 2 seconds of one another.
( I am NOT referring to a CME leased machine - - just the Internet data).
I would have compared CQG, but was unable due time.
    4- If " scrubbing is employed ", I'd like to be able to " turn it
off/on".
Trade Well & Smart,
John