Re: [JurikMA] BEST TRADING SOFTWARE

Hello  Igor,

IK> question is "what software can replays TS?"

there  are  lots of programs which can do what ts does.  some optimize
and  do not chart, some chart but do not optimize.  some have a simple
language  and others allow unlimited programming capabilities.  do any
of  them  have  the magic combination that ts has?  no - maybe the ndr
software  but it cost too much - way too much.  was it worth it when i
had it?  i think so, it's my opinion that that the experience of using
it was invaluable.

IK> No, Mark, tell you straight, I personaly cannot afford "70.000 a
IK> year" software neither most of the TS users (I presume).

depends,  it's  like  a good cpa - they pay own way if you have a good
one.   can  you  afford to continue second guessing ts and it's system
results?   can  you afford to never gain the confidence that obviously
reeks  from  my  pours.   can  you  afford to never know what it is to
crack the code?

i   bet   many   on   the  list drive a car that cost half that not to
mention  the  second  car  or boat or plane or vacation house.  it's a
matter  of priorities and none of those luxuries have ever made me any
money.   can you afford it now?  yes of course you could!

--

Have a Great Day, Mark

http://www.markbrown.com