Re: Macros....

I've used CLR Script for automating Scan Optomisation(optomising a
strategy for a list of stocks) with TS Pro.  I downloaded it from
Twocows.  The only problems I've encountered were realted to the windows
operating system and sometimes the TS Pro data network not providing the
graph data.

See previous postings for sample scripts.

I Smith