Re: [JurikMA] BEST TRADING SOFTWARE

Hello  Igor,

IK> I do not agree that new trading software will be as good as TS4 or
IK> TS2k or even better. Experience is to shallow, 'belly is too weak".
IK> You cannot test program with few beta testers. You cannot "shortcut"
IK> your experience. "Omega guys" mastered their stuff on a bad experience
IK> and for so many years! Good judgement comes with experience.

i  will  ask  this  "if this new software satisfies me do you think it
would  be  good"?  i am the only person that i know of so far that was
able  to  come  up  with a product that had the possibilities and many
capabilities  which  could  out  do  ts.   the first user programmable
trading software that was browser based.  multi data tick, time charts
with  bar  resolution  down to the second.  such as second based bars,
well practically anything you wanted to do it would do.

the first program to pull data directly from a data base and calculate
user definable and custom programmable criteria without the need for a
chart.   multi  data,  multi  basket,  multi  timeframe,  multi system
optimization.  the ability to send all your settings and workspaces in
a single file so that another user could run your exact setup on their
machine.  i could go on and on.

i  belive  that  this new product will be produced with the same motto
that  traderware  had  which  was  "  to  build a product that will do
everything tradestation will do - but more and better".  if this motto
is  followed  and  i  have EVERY reason to assume that it will be.  it
will    be  the  kill  all product.   if it lives up to expectations i
have every plan to be the first customer.

IK> Experience comes with bad judgement. No one can beat experience. In
IK> addition, if some fellow traders are very angry at "Omega guys" and
IK> their TS2k, they are actually angry on themselves and on their own
IK> trading systems. Imagine that you just got that very bad TS2k and
IK> anything you trade makes money! Will you be angry on that (stupid dog)
IK> raw trading software? I bet that you will not.
IK> The bad thing is that "Omega guys" want to squeeze us from TS4 and
IK> TS2k onto TS Platform.
IK> It is true that for many of us "Omega guys", with their TS Platform
IK> plan, are "Too Much, Too Soon". Eventually, that in not so far future,
IK> all "good and bad guys" will do the same. You will see.

it's deeper than that to me it's a matter of right and wrong. cruz has
done  wrong  and  he must pay.  he can not - will not continue it's in
the  tea  leaves ;-)  just like castro will one day die and go to hell
for the travesty he has imposed on all his people in cuba.  those poor
misguided cuban citizens will quickly embrace the new found democracy
that his death will facilitate.   so will all the omega people who are
like  flies  in  a jar - figure out one day that the top of the jar is
now off.

IK> I am not their salesman and never was, but I believe that TS was and
IK> will be the best trading software for years to come.

there is a better platform now, 70,000 a year and its yours.

IK> Buy their stock, it is at the bottom.

ho ho ho ...

IK> Val

Have a Great Day, Mark