TS2Ki on Windows 2000 SERVER: Optimal setup?

For users of W2000 SERVER, I would like to ask what they suggest the optimal
set up of Trade Station 2000i and Global Server is for this operating
system.

Potential Issues include:

Paritioning : which components of the Trade Station and Global server suite
should be installed on which partitioned drives -if any? Are there
partitioning advantages for components of the W2000 Server operating system
that should be considered first - i.e. swap files in one drive /
applications in another etc. ? Do folders in W2000 SERVER now allow
effective movement of applications to separate drives without partitions?
The Holy Grail with TS2Ki and Global Server is stability - but how to get
it?

Processsing: the install I am considering will uses a P4 1.5 Ghz single
Processor ( for now) with a 18 Gig "Scuzzy"  drive  and 512 ECC and
Registered Ram. Suggestions?

Terminal Services: I hope to deploy  the so called "Advanced Client" (brower
based) Remote session capability of W2000 Server and potentially use DDE
linked live feed spreadsheets to farm out data feed and perhaps TS charts
and functionality to remote sessions: suggestions / settings/ limitations?
Hope to hear from you top end users out there - I think the W2000 Server
holds exciting promises for the full deployment of technical analysis
capabilities!

Mike Holder
Toronto.