Off Topic: Request Help - TS4

I am writing a small program and a key component is being able to reliably
read the Omega tasks that are running.  I have checked operation of this
component on W95 OSR2 and Windows NT 4.0 Sp6a but I would like someone to
verify operation on W98 and W2000.  I have attached a GIF and a small zip
file containing the executable.  Just unzip the file to any folder on your
TS4 PC and start the program from Explorer or equivalent.

Thanks,

~Bob