RE: BEST TRADING SOFTWARE

Hmmm. From one's mistakes one does not learn what TO DO. One learns what NOT
TO DO. Only from successes does one learn what TO DO. It's quite reasonable
to expect that others can avoid someone else's mistakes. Thanks to Omega
Research, everyone knows a significant amount of about what TO DO and what
NOT TO DO in respect to trading software.