Re: Which Broker has the Best S&P Fills?

My experience trading on line with Man Financial has been good in
normal markets, S&P within a minute or so and ES immediately, however
during the the fast moving markets we've had during recent weeks S&P
slipped to more than a few minutes on the fill and ES slightly slower;
however even though the fill wasn't too bad on the S&P, I couldn't get
the results for well over an hour.  The ES e mini results came in,
although not immediately, fast enough to work with. Consequently, in a
fast moving market, I'll trade the e mini even in multiples of 5 or 10
rather than the S& P even though it costs more.