Re: VWMACD

No one...?

I'm sure the sums are easy but it's they way JB describes it:

"To calculate a volume-weighted average, multiply each period's price by
that period's volume. Then sum the products for the number of periods in the
average. Finally, divide the sum by the total volume for the same number of
periods. The formula for a 10-day volume-weighted average of the last is
10-day sum of (last*volume)/10-day sum of volume."

Anyone help with EL code, please?

Cheers,
Ian