Alerts and ShowMe in Tracking Center

I have just written the following Show Me to alert me when a condition is
true and have it only show on the latest bar based on EOD. The idea is to
check this before trading opens in the morning after downloading the night
before.

When running the showme it plots on the latest bar OK, as both conditions
could be true at the same time both plots can show. However in the Alerts in
the Tracking center only one of the alerts shows. Is there any reason why
only one of the Alerts should show ?

Data2Up         = Momentum(Close of Data2, 11) > 0;
Data2Down     = Momentum(Close of Data2, 39) < 0;

LongEntry       = IntPortion( BuyFac  * Range );
ShortEntry      = IntPortion( SellFac * Range );

IF Date = CurrentDate -1 then begin
 If Data2Down  then begin
   Alert("Add on to Open Today = " + NumToStr(LongEntry, 0));
   Plot1(High + LongEntry , "Long_Addon");
 end;
 If Data2Up then begin
   Alert("Subtract from Open today = " + NumToStr(ShortEntry, 0));
   Plot2(Low - ShortEntry  , "Short_Minus");
 end;
END;

Mel