Strange SuperCharts 4.0 Bug

From:
        omega-list-request@xxxxxxxxxx
     To:
        rodney@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
        Re: Strange SuperCharts Bug
    Date:
        Tue, 2 Oct 2001 09:21:00 -0700

  Sorry, you cannot post to this list if you are not a member.
  with the word:
Hi,

Even though I'm running Tradestation Pro, I'm still
running Supercharts 4.0 to do my daily scans.  Recently
I've been developing some new indicators and keep running
into a nasty bug when I try to load the new indicators in
Supercharts.   When I load a new indicator, somehow
older, already installed indicators get blasted at random.
Has anyone else experienced this problem? Is there any way
to fix it? So far I've just been reloading the blasted indicators
but that in turn sometimes causes other indicators to
get lost.  This is turning into a royal pain.

Thanks for your help.

Rodney