From: "Hernan Covarrubias" <hcova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega list" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, October 01, 2001 11:00 PM
Subject: Back up all

I found in my hard disk a lot of bad sectors. The Toshiba help service
told me that i need to replace the disk by a new one.
Question: Anybody knows how can i back up all my work under
TradeStationn 2000i.
I mean the studies, strategies, indicators, .....all!!!
Second can i back up the workspaces that i have created ???.
Any help is welcome.
Thanks
Hernan
hcova@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx