Practical limits in TS2000i

I would like to get an idea of how many bars a chart can practically load in
TS2000i before the program begins to bog down or choke.  I'm trying to get
an idea of how many futures contracts one can roll into a continuous
contract and still perform stable back-testing at a practical speed.  The
benchmark system doesn't have to be anything too large for simplicity's
sake.  Also any qualitative comparisons in speed between TS4.0 and TS2000i
would be welcome if anybody out there has taken a system and a data series
and compared the execution times on each platform.