I have behold

I found it to be a good program to back test with. Debugging is very
easy since you can view all the data, calculations, and signals on the
screen in one big spreadsheet. It seems like you can have 32 or 34
spreadsheet columns. Since I don't believe too much in optimization I
never got heavy into that part of the package. I do remember however
that the package draws a nice graft using different dark colors for the
most profitable variables and lighter ones for the unprofitable
variables. The support from Jim is great and it's free!

As you might have guessed I don't use it anymore. Since it is Mac or
Apple based, Jim told me to buy an iMac to run it. I bought a used one
and ran it for a while. The Mac operating system wouldn't simulate all
my DOS database programs so I dumped the little iMac on the first person
that called about my ad. Another route is to buy a package called
Excalliber {I believe} that will simulate the Mac operating system on
your PC. I don't know how this works or what it would cost. There is a
link to it on the Behold! website.

If you want to test Behold! then buy it and pay $100/mo for 8 months.
After a month or so tell Jim that you don't want it and it will
self-destruct and you're only out the money that you've paid. After 8
months you get a permanent password to make it run forever. Or if you
want to buy it from me at a discounted price on a Zip Drive then let me
know.

Thanks to all the people who have helped me so far. I'm probably way to
new to mention this but has anyone ever thought about making this a
posting board instead of an email board?

Robin
rcotten@xxxxxxxxxxxx