Re: omz downloader

I recently bought both versions of History Centre and have really
only used the OMZ version so far. It works as advertised.

It is very flexible as to the format of the ASCII files and it takes
a little trial an error to set all the possible options. But once you
have it, you can save the format as a template you can reuse for that
same file type very quickly.

For example, I built a template to convert data as "sent to file"
from the TradeStation Data Window, and one to convert data from a
Tick Data CD of intraday data. Both imported into TradeStation fine.

Bob Fulks