running DOS and Windows on the same computer

Since there has been some recent conversation about various DOS
packages, this may be of interest to some of you. Most of you know this
but you can run native DOS and native Windows on the same machine. One
product that allows this is called System Commander [ http://v-com.com/
]. I use this package and get a menu when I boot up asking me which
operating system I want to go to. For example, you could have DOS 6.22,
Windows 98, Windows 2000, Linux(sp), etc. listed and select the one that
you want to boot into.

For my testing I still use two DOS packages, System Writer and Paradox
which is a database with a BASIC programming language. If I run System
Writer under windows [not in native DOS mode] the charting portion won't
work. I wish I knew how to fix that, HINT. If I crank it up in native
DOS then the System Writer charting works fine.

Robin

"Still working on a quote to go here..."