RE: No more 2000i in the US and NeoTicker

It might well be horrible, I have not used it, but normally there are pluses
and minuses. Where are the minuses and where are the pluses? Just curious,
always good to know about alternatives...

This message contains information that may be privileged or confidential and is the property of the Cap Gemini Ernst & Young Group. It is intended only for the person to whom it is addressed. If you are not the intended recipient, you are not authorized to read, print, retain, copy, disseminate, distribute, or use this message or any part thereof. If you receive this message in error, please notify the sender immediately and delete all copies of this message.