Fw: omega-digest Digest V101 #307

This list needs a smarter email handler.  Since I'm on the
digest and answered to reply to all this dumb system sent the
email to the "digest" rather than the "list" and informed me that
unless I was a member I could not post!

This is almost as bad as not being able to post decent size
attachments.

Get a life!!!!!!