References/comments about Dr. Richard McCall Seminars

Good evening everyone!

For me the most interesting aspect of trading is psychology. I stumbled upon
Dr. Richard McCall's book "The WAY Of The Warrior-Trader." An interesting book
(almost as good as Douglas's book "The Disciplined Trader"). He has two
psychology of trading programs, one trading centered and the other uses craps
as the back drop.

Sounds like fun and fascinating, an interesting weekend at least! Does anyone
have any feedback on this guy or his programs?

Thanks!