RE: No more 2000i in the US

Time for advertising :)
NeoTicker is available now!

I don't believe in "secret" software development at all,
especially if the program is supposedly to be used by
many different type of computers configured with so
many variation of Windows, plus the different data feed
factor ...

Most major "big" applications are nowadays preview released
first such that the potential buyers can point out what must
be done/added before they are willing to pay for the software.

A core set of users must be established to allow for "real"
real life testing. Traders do not all trade the same style
otherwise there will be no such thing called "market". Thus
without public input a trading software will not be able to
accommodate all its potential users.

For example, I only use programmable scanner for eod scanning
for next trading day setup. But user input has changed NeoTicker
to be able to scan real time for indicator signals and has
driven it to perform lightening fast in real time. With
only my personal trading experience - I will not be able to
see the necessity of such tool. Clients input rules.

I for one trade with NeoTicker and has put TS in the box
for awhile already and is happy so far.

I wonder if any of my competition can say the same :)

-Lawrence

--- Mark Jurik <mark@xxxxxxxxxxxx> wrote:
> >>Will another software become the standard in this industry?<<
>
> I think so.  Not permitted to say who or what at this time.
>
> I can say this ... as each module is completed,
> it is thoroughly tested by software.
>
> Their revised release date is early 2002.
>
> - mark jurik

=====
Lawrence Chan   http://www.tickquest.com
Transform market data into opportunities