Re: EL to VB translator

Billy won't let you do this.  But that does not mean you can't diminish EL
into something that ports everything to DLLs.

If you're not allowed to translate EL into VB, perhaps you could write a
manual that gives several VB examples, and teaches people how to write
useful VB routines pertaining to trading systems.