Re: Dynamic Trader and HRV - Historical Volatility Ratio - HELP

Hello,
Here is a version that I have been using that I made from a formula posted
for MS.
Input: Shortlen(6), LongLen(100);
Vars: HistVol(0);
HistVol =
StdDev(Log(Close/Close[1]),ShortLen)/StdDev(Log(Close/Close[1]),LongLen);
Plot1(HistVol,"HistVol");
Plot2(0.5,"LowerBnd",Yellow);
Plot3(1.6,"UpperBnd",Yellow);

Maybe you can make this work for you.