Re: Out of Global Memory Error w/2000i PLEASE HELP

Thanks Jim,

No RS running and I'm only updating every tick on a
moving average.  I am running four systems and have
six workspaces open.  If this was really taxing
though, I would think that I'd see the CPU or Mem
being maxed out.

The odd thing is, I've been running 2000i for a while
and only now am I getting this error message.  I did
apply the e-mini volume fix in the sever textfile, but
that is the only tinkering I've done.

Regards