[OT] NVidea Geforce2 video cards

Simon,

 I have both of these cards and have not had any problems with either of
them.

 The main difference, apart from the superior speed, bandwidth capabilities
and price of the GTS is that the MX card has NVIDIA's TwinView architecture
for dual CRT monitors/flat panels/TV. For trading and general use, the
higher specs of the GTS will probably be unnecessary. Whether or not you
want the TwinView feature might be the deciding factor for you.

If you choose this card for multi-monitor use, NVIDIA make both PCI and AGP
versions.
Presumably, you already have an AGP card, so getting the PCI version will
allow you to run three monitors from your existing machine for little
outlay. Make sure that you get the right card because there are different
cards depending on which combination of CRT, T.V., flat panels you are going
to use.

I got mine from  http://www.evga.com. They had the best deal at the time.

 Rgds,

 Kim