The 10/27 Glitch Revisited

One user got the "10/27 Glitch" this morning - any others?  The following is
the portion of his Oserver.log showing when it occurred.

08/23/2001 08:49>Midnight system check
10/27/2001 08:50>Process events from (530,08:50am,08/23/2001) to
(530,08:50am,10/27/2001) denied

Since I have not been able to check my "Server Log Check" software because
I've seen no "10/27 glitches", I have added the "Midnight System Check" to
the program as an additional check.  If the Midnight System Check occurs
outside of midnight EDT plus/minus 5 minutes the Monitor will alert you.  I
will have the new version uploaded by this afternoon.  The version of the
upgrade is "8/22/2001b".

The upgraded software and Read Me Files will be uploaded to my web space
later today:

http://members.home.net/transfer.area2/Server%20Log/

The Read Me can be read from the web using IE or equivalent

http://members.home.net/transfer.area2/Server%20Log/Server%20Log.htm

A zip file which includes all files may be downloaded from:

http://members.home.net/transfer.area2/Server%20Log/Server%20Log.zip

Have a good day!!

~Bob