Re: here's an interesting website stat

On Tuesday, August 21, 2001, 7:18:48 AM, cwest@xxxxxxxxxxxx wrote:

cjn> Since yesterday, of the 920 page views of http://66.7.170.155
cjn> <http://66.7.170.155>  (omega list website) approximately 20% of visitors
cjn> use NS, 73% use IE, 5% use AOL, and <1% use Opera.

Wow - still in beta tests, and you are already collecting information
about your visitors. :-((( Welcome to the intrusive web. :-) No doubt
profiles of traders visiting the site could be sold for a nice profit.

Also, don't be too sure of your stats. Some of us who value privacy
have systems that report to you only what *we* want you to know. :-)

I appreciate the effort you have put into this. This could be a
valuable site for all of us. Please don't do the things that might
drive careful people away.

Thanks,

ztrader