From: <erwilm45@xxxxxxxxx>
To: "Omega List" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Monday, August 20, 2001 2:39 PM
Subject: Exiting on close of day

: Hello List,
:
: I'm using the following code to buy during market
: hours and close out at the close of the day.  However,
: it will not close out the positions at the end of the
: day unless I open power editor and actually reverify
: the code.  Then, the exit and end of day shows up.
: Any ideas????
:
:
: Setexit on close;
:
: IF (time>0845 and time<1445) then begin;
:
: If average(20)>average(40) then buy at market;
: If average(20<average(40) then sell at market;
:
: end;
:
: