website for omegalist

I've integrated a few tools, search engine, WebBoard, webFTP, and so on, as
the basis for a website that in essence is intended to be a place where
knowledge that evolves from the many threads on the list can be stored and
easily retrieved.

Some people had indicated an interest to help develop a site for this
purpose. If you're still interested, browse to http://66.7.170.155
<http://66.7.170.155>  and take a look and express how you can help. The
site is barely at a beta level of development and obvious bugs will be
addressed a little later, but please make suggestions, particularly for a
domain name. I haven't tested it with NS as yet.

It's intended to be a non-profit site for the benefit of traders. The site
will hopefully become a valuable repository where "papers" that impart
knowledge and/or expose charlatans are frequently posted, classified ads for
books and software (utilities) can be hosted :-), a reference portal for
open source projects, and whatever else is of interest. Eventually the site
will be co-located on a few (other) volunteers' servers.

Colin West