Re: S&P Value area

HOLY MACKERAL!

You mean there's a "fair value" other than well below my short position on
short days or well above my long position on long days? How dare they. Who gets
to figure that out and how do they do it? I want to have a serious talk with
that guy. Ummm... Looking at the chart maybe it's not a guy but its a... (ow!
ow! ow! Okay. Okay. I take it back. It's a guy. It's a guy. ouch! I'll take out
the trash. And me with it.)

Thomas "I Still Think 'PC' Should Mean 'Personal Computer"" Alexander