Dynastore for TAL

Does anyone have all stocks ported into the Global Server from TAL via
Dynastore?  I'm curious about its performance/stability (using DSL/Cable of
course).  Also, I understand that Dynastore cannot access TAL refresh while
receiving in realtime, so if the internet connection fails, one must rely
on the History Download Module.  How does this module work in creating an
OMZ file of several thousand stock symbols downloaded from the TAL server?

Thanks

Craig