Re: BackTesting resolution

> >characterize them. I'm getting data from quote.com
> in
> >30 minute bars, ASCII format, with Qcollector and
> it
> >seems to work really well. I import same into

> >GlobalServer and can chart an issue with 30 minute
> >bars or daily using the same data file. So far so

I think the only way to do that is with omz or xpo
files (i.e., buy Dynaloader).  Go to the global server
and verify that your 30-minute bars are not really
being imported into the global server.  I know with 1
minute bars it doesn't work, pretty sure same story
with other time frames.  This is a bug of TS2000i.

Jack