Re: WANTED: EasyLanguage gurus at TradeStation Technologies, Inc.

From: Ramesh Dhingra <rdhingra@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
To: <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Friday, August 17, 2001 6:58 PM
Subject: WANTED: EasyLanguage gurus at TradeStation Technologies, Inc.

: Our Dallas area office is seeking EasyLanguage experts to provide
: EasyLanguage consulting services to active and institutional traders.

I nominate Mark Brown!! :-)

: Work
: with traders to translate their trading ideas and approaches into
customized
: automated trading strategies using our proprietary development language
: called EasyLanguage.  Work on turnkey EasyLanguage projects based on
client
: requirements.  Assist in the education and training of new EasyLanguage
: users.
:
: REQUIRED: Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline.  Solid experience
: with EasyLanguage.  Excellent oral communication skills as you will often
: work directly with clients via teleconferencing.  PREFERRED: Trading
: experience in the stock and futures markets.  Some experience with C++.
:
: We offer a dynamic environment that will challenge your professional
: abilities and reward your contributions with competitive salaries,
: comprehensive benefits and quarterly bonuses.  It is no wonder we are the
: proud recipient of an Arthur Andersen Best Practices Award for recruiting,
: motivating and retaining employees.
:
: Successful candidates will receive unlimited access to our award-winning
: analysis software and real-time, tick-by-tick, Internet-delivered market
: data service.
:
: Please send responses to Jobs@xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx, with Ref # OL-EL in the
: subject line.
:
: TRADESTATION GROUP, INC. (Nasdaq: TRAD) with offices in Miami, Boca Raton
: and Dallas, is the parent company of two operating subsidiaries:
: TradeStation Securities (f/k/a OnlineTrading.com) and TradeStation
: Technologies (f/k/a Omega Research, Inc.).
: TRADESTATION SECURITIES, INC. is a registered brokerage (Member NASD/SIPC,
: NFA) that provides direct-access order-routing services to active traders,
: professionals and institutions.
: TRADESTATION TECHNOLOGIES, INC. develops and offers state-of-the-art
: strategy trading, charting and analytic software technology and streaming,
: real-time charts, quotes and news services.
:
:
:
: