E-Signal Problem

This what I got from the Director of Customer Support

On Wednesday, August 14th, e-Signal made a change to the way they transmit
volume for electronic futures, such as E-mini S&P 500, and E-mini NASDAQ
100. This change broke compatibility with the TradeStation 2000i software
causing a high amount of processor usage in TradeStation 2000i and a
constant flashing of all charts with analysis techniques.  Once our
engineers tracked the problem back to the change made by e-Signal to their
data feed, we contacted e-Signal and requested they revert this change to
their data feed. Unfortunately they have refused to do so. We are continuing
to speak with e-Signal and have hopes they will revert this change in the
near future.  In the meantime, if you experience this problem, please
contact TradeStation's Technical Support Team.
Stephen Pepe, Jr.
Director of Customer Support
TradeStation Technologies, Inc.
(formerly Omega Research, Inc.)