Re: TS2000i bogged down

I run TS4, so I dunno about TS2K, but one issue with Win2K and
ATA 100 HDs is talked about in the link below. In my case my ATA 100
was running @ 5% before that patch. I think Craig said there was
an issue with WIN2K SP2 (which is what the patch has become), although
it's been very good to me.

BW

http://support.microsoft.com/support/kb/articles/Q260/2/33.ASP