TS2000i bogged down

Hello omega list,

Does anyone have a clue as to what would cause my intraday charts to act as
if it is running in mud? After every few ticks received on a chart, the
hourglass pops up for a second. Also, it takes a bit longer to change pages
than before...as well as scrolling back on a chart. I also keep getting a
message "Waiting on Server Data" when scrolling back.

I did a complete reinstall of 2000i as well as a Defrag  but it hasn't
improved anything. If anyone has any clues, I would greatly appreciate it.

Thanks,

John Perko