My TS4 stop collecting daily data

Hi, List Memebers

I need your help.  My TS4 server stop collecting daily data on all indeces,
DSP1U and DND1U since yersterday.  All the rest of futures are O.K.  I
checked with other BMI cable subscribers, they said everything is fine with
them.  That means it's only my system's problem.

None of the symbol settings were changed.  The server's log stated same as
usual thru the routine of "Starting daily data collection for symbol ???"
and "Stopping daily data collection for symbol ???" for each symbol one by
one in the portfolio.  It appears that everything goes thru normally except
that there is no daily data been saved since yesterday.  Any suggestion?

Best Regards,
Hango