Re: Off Topic: Cannot find file error message

Bill,

Look to your system Temp folder. To see where it is, go to MS-DOS window and
type:
SET TEMP<enter>

it will show you something like:
SET TEMP=C:\Windows\Temp

G to that folder and see for your file there.

DB
Dynastore Software
Connect your Tradestation 4 to eSignal today!