Question on times in EL

I'm using a 1-minute chart.

In EL, in getting info on a stock, the session times are quirky.

SESS1ENDTIME returns 1600, but when I look at the Time of the
last bar of the day on a chart(with the Time reserved word), it's
1601.

SESS1STARTTIME returns 930, but when I look at the Time of the
first bar of the day on a chart (with the Time reserved word), it's 931.

Is there another Time variable that will give me a time of 1600/930,
or do I need to do fuzzy math for comparison to session times, and
if  I need to do the math, should this be based on the bar interval?

TIA,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )