From: "John Corrion" <corrion@xxxxxxxx>
To: <metastock@xxxxxxxxxxxxx>; "Omega-List Forum" <omega-list@xxxxxxxxxx>;
"RealTraders Discussion Group" <realtraders@xxxxxxxxxxxxxx>
Sent: Tuesday, August 14, 2001 4:37 PM
Subject: Weekly Nasdaq Advance-Decline New high New Low Data

: Hi Guys,
:
: I am looking for clean weekly data for Nasdaq
: Advance-Decline New High New Low Data for a study.
: This is not data extracted from daily data but true
: weekly data as one would find in Barron's Market Lab.
:
: Does anybody keep this data that they would be willing
: to either share or sell?  If possible, I would like
: data back to ~1980.
:
: I have tried Barron's but they don't keep historical
: data.  I have looked for Eagle Data but they don't
: appear to still be in business.  Is there a place that
: I should look in commercial services?
:
: Thanks,
: