Question about multi-data chart

Things seem to work differently with a chart with one data and a
chart with 2 datas.

I created a chart for MSFT with 1 minute bar data and set it for 5
days.

I then created a very basic simple Signal in PowerEditor as follows:

print("time: ",time);
if lastbaronchart then exitlong;

I then created a strategy using only this signal.

I then applied the strategy to the chart with 1 minute data for MSFT.
I look in the Debug window and see the time printed for every bar.

This works fine.

I clear the debug window.

Now, I insert another symbol on the chart.  I added daily data for
MSFT for 50 days (which should therefore be data2).

Now when I look in the debug window, I only see the time printed
once.

How come the system is only running once and doesn't run on all
the bars when I have a second data on the chart?  How can I make
this work?

TIA,

Cash

"Buy Low, Sell High"
(If this statment is used for financial gain, I am entitled to 10% of all profits. ;) )